100 Questions


 Are you a morning or night person?
Night. I am something of a night owl.

Are you afraid of the dark?
Not afraid per say, but I can not sleep in pure darkness, I require some sort of light. Be it a TV or street lamp. 

Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
Introvert. I much prefer being alone or with my partner and close family. 

Are you double jointed?
Nope
Are you left or right-handed?
Right-handed. 

Are you more of a tidy person or a messy one?
I was a terribly messy child and teenager, but over the years I go insane if items are not in places I prefer them. I make my bed every day, have my cushions arranged, have my desk all neat with everything in it's place. I sometimes think I've misdiagnosed OCD. 

Are you on time or always late?
I like to think I'm on time for things. 

Are you ticklish?
I am, annoyingly

Can you curl your tongue?
Nope

Can you ice skate?
I was once able to when I was younger, I wouldn't dare try now.

Can you wiggle your ears?
Nope

Coffee or tea?
This one is difficult. I love both and sometimes have weeks where I prefer one alone. But if I had to pick one indefinitely, I'd pick coffee. 

Cookies, cake or doughnuts?
Cake. Especially a squishy sponge cake. 

Did you ever participate in a talent show?
Not to my knowledge. 

Did you go to prom?
I did! 
*Inserts embarrassing photo*

Did you like school?
Honestly, no. I had a terrible time with it. Primary School (Elementary school) was good from what I remember, but like all High School scenarios, I had the typical hell. Bullies, teenage pangs and angst. It got so bad at some point I would pretend to go to school then go home once my parents went to work. 

Do you believe in ghosts?
I am in two minds about it. Sometimes I can experience things which make me think, but logical thoughts make me think twice. I've had two marked experiences  that make me think it was something "not of this world". And stories from friends and family strike me as remarkable too. 

Do you bite your nails?
I do and I hate it. I want to have such beautiful nails and I can't always afford to get false nails put on.

Do you consider yourself a good cook?
Sometimes I burn toast, so no. I cheat a lot using the microwave. 

Do you enjoy dancing?
When the occasion calls for it, yes. 

Do you enjoy DIY or crafts?
Yes. Both physical and digital.

Do you forgive easily?
It would depend on the situation, so it's hard to say. I've had two or three events which have made me not forgive. But people do make mistakes. It's when people do things on purpose and with malice that I don't. 

Do you have a nickname?
Chaz? Char? Wayne called me Boo or Bababoo.

Do you have any allergies?
I once had a reaction to something during Primary School which made me skin all rashy and sore, but we never found out what it was, nor has it affected me to this day. Other than that, no.

Do you have any phobias?
Clowns and Nuclear Bombs. I can't see/watch any on TV. Which was awful because during school we were made to watch the movie Threads.

Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
I have a bat tattoo on my chest.

Do you have pets?
I have a Dog called Dennis, a rescue from Romania.
*Inserts fluffy photo*

How many pets have you had in your lifetime?
My family had two Dogs. I had one with my ex and 4 cats during the span of our relationship. I now have my own Dog. 

Do you have siblings?
I do. Two Brothers.

Do you prefer dogs or cats?
I love both, there is no choice.

Do you prefer Mac or PC?
PC all the way. I could never use macs when I went to collage. It always seemed overly complicated to me. 

Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
Mountains, majestic green mountains.

Do you prefer to bath or shower?
Baths. I love relaxing with bathbombs, salts, ointments, candles and music.

Do you sing in the shower?
Since I said I prefer baths, I'd have to say no. 

Do you smoke?
Not any longer. I vape however. 

Do you speak any different languages?
A teeny amount of German.

Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Yes, I've not had any trouble with them yet.

Do you still watch cartoons?
Depends. Spongebob is life, I loved the old Cartoon Network shows like Dexter's Lab or Courge the Dog. 

Do you/have you played any sports?
I did in school but it's not something I pursued afterwards. 

Does your name have a special meaning?
Charlotte is the feminine form of the male given name Charles. It derived from Charlot, a French diminutive of Charles meaning “little Charles,” and the name of Charlemagne’s son in French literature and legend. The name was popularized by England's Queen Charlotte Sophia, wife of King George III. Personally though, no.

Have you ever been hospitalized?
Yes I have. I once had my gallbladder removed.

Have you ever been on a diet?
Who hasn't?

Have you ever been to a concert?
I  have. I saw Nightwish in 2009. As well as other bands, such as Aesthetic Perfection and Combichrist.

Have you ever gone camping?
Plenty. Me and my family would go once a year in the summer to various places, such as Osmotherley or Rosedale Abbey. 

Have you ever met any celebrities?
My claim to famous folk is not very great sadly.

Have you ever skipped class?
I had a few times.

Have you ever won something?
Giveaways and those sort of things.

Have you had braces?
Nope.

How are you feeling right now?
A little tired. But then again, it is 4am!

How tall are you?
5'5

If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday?
There is something about this question that I do not like. It's not about money anyway, it's the effort people make that means the most.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
A lovely house inside an Autumnal Wood, near a lake or River (or both). I'd like it to be secluded but not off the grid.

Were you ever a scout or a brownie?
Nope.

What city were you born in?
Hartlepool

What did you last eat?
A packet of Prawn Cocktail Crisps.

What did you want to be when you were younger?
A veterinarian.

What do you do on a typical Friday night?
Nothing special. Play a game or relax watching TV/Youtube. Talk to a few people perhaps.

What is one food that you refuse to eat?
Broccoli? Sprouts? Onions?

What is one item on your bucket list?
See and/or take part in the Masquerades in Venice.

What is one item you can’t live without?
Laptop.

What is your shoe size?
UK 6

What movie have you watched repeatedly?
There are a few but to name at least one, Pride and Prejudice.

What phone do you have (Apple or Android)?
Android Galaxy S10

What should you be doing right now?
Probably sleeping.

What’s one goal you would like to accomplish this year?
It's November so I only have a month left of the year, and to be honest I don't have any goals, maybe in 2020!

What’s one of your pet peeves?
Things being placed where it does not look right or where I expect to be, especially in my own room. Example, Wayne leaving his shoes on the floor and not the shoe shelf in my wardrobe. My room is not all that big so stuff on the floor is easy to trip over. 

What’s the last song you’ve listened to?
According to Spotify...Fantastic Fanatic - Anette Olzon.

What’s the most expensive item of clothing that you own?
Probably my newrocks.

What’s the thing you can’t leave the house without?
My phone.

What’s your best physical feature?
Probably my eyes.

What’s your Chinese sign?
Horse

What’s your current obsession?
I've been having a binge on old period dramas.

What’s your dream car?

What’s your favourite animal?
Bat.

What’s your favourite book?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

What’s your favourite colour?
Purple.

What’s your favourite dessert?
Chocolate Cake.

What’s your favourite drink?
Non-alcoholic Dr Pepper. Alcoholic is Jack Daniels or Purple Rain from TGI Fridays.

What’s your favourite food?
Tuna Toastie or Tuna Pasta Bake. I could live off that stuff.

What’s your favourite foreign food?
Chinese or Italian.

What’s your favourite gadget?
Probably my laptop, it has everything.

What’s your favourite hobby?
My Photography.
cephotography

What’s your favourite movie?
Tough one, I love a few. But if I must pick one, I'll go with the Bela Lugosi Dracula.

What’s your favourite restaurant?
The Spotted Cow their food is amazing.

What’s your favourite sandwich?
Either Tuna Mayo or Subways Chicken, Bacon and Cheese.

What’s your favourite season?
Autumn.

What’s your favourite series?
The Tudors.

What’s your favourite snack?
Shortbread or Dairy Milk Buttons.

What’s your favourite sport to watch?
None really. I'm not a sporty person.

What’s your favourite thing to have for breakfast?
Full English

What’s your full name?
Charlotte Elizabeth Hall

What’s your longest relationship so far?
Nearly 9-10 years.

What’s your lucky number?
I don't think I have one, I've never considered one.

What’s your star sign?
Aquarius.

When is your birthday?
11th February.

Which city did you grow up in?
My hometown of Hartlepool.

Which city do you live in now?
Hartlepool.

Who do you miss right now?
Wayne. Because he is working, so he is not staying at mine at the present. It's always awful.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Who’s your favourite fictional character?
Sugar from The Crimson Petal And The White.

You Might Also Like

0 comments