The Big List Of Bedroom Décor


I decided to catalogue my treasure trove of ornaments and cushions I've amassed over the past few years, as I sometimes get DM's on my Instagram asking where I got select items from my photos, so the following is a list of select items and where to find them. Some items have been gifts, so finding the exact link is tricky, so where possible I listed the brand. Some items would also be subject to season and stock, so they may no longer be around for purchase. 
_______________________________________________


Set of 4 Bat Dishes | TK Maxx UK


Dash Of Magic Mug | Asda Home

Pumpkin Mug | Wilkos

Witch Boots Candle Holder | TK Maxx


After Midnight Teacup and Saucer | Killstar

Skull And Roses | TK Maxx

Flowering Skull | TK Maxx

Witches Brew Cauldron Mug  Midnight Rose Emporium

Light Up Pumpkin | Poundland


Batty Vase | Killstar

Cat Tealight Holder | Poundland


Anna Sui Forbidden Affair Perfume| Anna Sui


Black and White Bat Throw | TkMaxx UK


Chunky Ursula Mug | Asda


Mini Squishmallow Bat | Amazon


Maleficent Chunky Mug | Asda


'I Put A Spell On You' Throw | TKMaxx


Book of Spells Cushion | Killstar


Pastel Halloween Storage Container | B&M


Bat Cosmetic and Toiletries Bag | Amazon


Cat Cushion | Killstar


Halloween Storage ContainerB&M

You Might Also Like

0 comments